Monday, November 1, 2010

Let's Start a Melbourne Cup Plunge

Ladies and Gentlemen,

It has come, my moment of triumph. The day when old Blue will rise from the Flemington turf like some sort of equine phoenix to take Australia's greatest race and give that So You Think a mighty kicking!

I'm confident, young Willy is confident (although to use a local term he admitted he is "shitting himself"), Bossy is confident, I can almost taste the sweet delights of victory...ladies start queuing up now...

So here is what I propose loyal followers, if all of you tell 10 friends to put a lazy fiver on me to win the Cup, we can create a Melbourne Cup plunge and challenge that ponce So You Think for favouritism. Let's make some news on Cup day and let Australia know that I am coming for the cup!

I'll see you all trackside, be sure to wave at me in the parade ring - but look out for that Campanologist, if he was a human he'd surely challenge Willem Defoe for the title of "the human tripod".

Good Luck to all on this most Holiest of days

Warm Regards

Blue

No comments:

Post a Comment